- 400 g natural curd cheese
- 250 ml SM Gostyń chocolate cream 30%
- 3 spoons icing sugar
- 2 1/2 spoons mint syrup
- handful of fresh mint
- 3 teaspoons gelatin
- 2 spoons water
- 15 sponge cake
- Dark / milk chocolate
- waffle chips
- Put sponge cakes into muffin moulds. The best is to buy sponge cakes of the same size as the mould base.Otherwise you need to cut or crush them to crumbs.
- Pour water into a small bowl and sprinkle with gelatin. Leave for 10 minutes. In this time gelatin swells.
- Use water bath to melt gelatin (heat up water in a dish, put a bowl with gelatin into the dish and mix until it melts). Then, add some natural curd cheese to the bowl with gelatin and whip until smooth.
- Chop mint finely.
- Beat chocolate cream until stiff. While mixing, add melted gelatin, cheese, mint syrup, mint, sugar and mix.
- Put the cheese mass into the moulds. Put into the fridge and chill for about 1 - 1 1/2 hours.
- Once mini cheesecakes stiffens, unmould and decorate with chopped chocolate or waffle chips.
Author: Pani Smaczna