- 200 g biscuits with Digestive-type chocolate
- 100 g melted SM Gostyń extra butter
- 3 g spoons Nutella
- 250 ml SM Gostyń chocolate cream 30%
- 250 g chilled mascarpone cheese
- 2-3 spoons icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- various fruit for decoration
- icing powder
- 50 g milk chocolate
- 5 spoons cream (SM Gostyń cream 30%)
- Crush biscuits to crumbles (preferably in the blender).
- Mix carefully the crushed biscuits with the melted butter and Nutella.
- Put the crumbles into the round tart mould (22-24 cm or similar), press with spoon and leave in the fridge.
- Whip cream until stiff. Add icing sugar at the end of whipping. Gently combine cream with mascarpone cheese and add vanilla extract.
- Mix. Slip the cream onto the chocolate base and scatter with a lot of fruit.
- Melt chocolate in the water bath.
- Add cream.
- Mix carefully.
- Cover fruit with topping.