- 8 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 2 / 3 cup flour
- 1 / 3 of potato flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Baking temperature of 160-170 ° C. Baking time 20-25 minutes.
- 1 cube of cheese, 250 g of Gostyn
- 500 ml cream, UHT 30% of Gostyn
- 2 lemon jelly (dissolved in 0.5 liters of hot water with vanilla sugar)
- 2 vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 pieces of chocolate dessert
Cheese until light with 2 tablespoons of lemon, a little jelly przestygnie when added to the cheese and mix together so that there were no lumps. Leave until the jelly begins to thicken.
Beat cream UHT milk with ½ cup granulated sugar to stiff, then stir in thickening jelly.
On the baked sponge cake prepared thickening we put the cheese.
Put in the fridge and wait until the cheese mass thickens.
Then sprinkle on top of grated chocolate.