- 170 g melted SM Gostyń butter
- 1 glass sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 glass SM Gostyń sour cream 18%
- 2 2/3 glass wheat flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 bags of creamy pudding (2 x 40 g)
- 500 mg raspberry jam
- raspberries for decoration
- 5 cubes of dark chocolate
- 500 ml SM Gostyń chocolate cream 30%
- 3 spoons icing sugar
- Sieve wheat flour, baking powder and pudding into a bowl.
- In the mixer bowl mix butter with sugar until smooth. Add eggs while mixing.
- Alternately add the sieved dry ingredients and cream to the mass in four rounds.
- Mix until the ingredients are combined. The cake mass should be quite dense.
- Line the base of the rectangular mould with baking parchment and slip the cake onto it.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes at 180 °C until it is baked.
- Then, remove the cake from the oven and leave to cool.
- When the cake is cool, split and layer with raspberry jam.
- Pour the chilled chocolate cream into the mixer bowl, add icing sugar and mix, gradually slowing down.
- Cut the cake into squares, put the whipped cream, scatter with ground chocolate and raspberries.
Author: KAKU fashion&cook